TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cingular GO Phone Questions

Cingular GO Phone Questions

apngss@yahoo.com
1 Nov 2005 23:21:10 -0800

Anyone using Cingular GO phone
http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cell-phone-service/gophone/index.jsp
or have that experience? I have couple questions:

1) Does "Go Phone" have the same reception strength as regular Cingular
phone? In terms of reception, does it make any differences? Is "Go
Phone" using GSM?

2) Do we need to pay tax and other surcharges for "Go Phone"? I don't
use phone too much, plus I don't like the regular phone needs to pay
almost $9 for the tax and other surcharges.

Please advise. Thanks!!

Go to Next message: jeremyeastburn@gmail.com: "Verizon FIOS, DSL, and Possible Cancellation Fees"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Four MSOs Announce Deal With Sprint Nextel"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Cingular GO Phone Questions"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page