TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges

Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges

NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info
20 Oct 2005 19:33:17 -0700

I have been a happy Virgin Mobile user since August of 2004.

Virgin uses the SPCS network in USA.

I rarely use the $7.00/month minimum.

All of a sudden my balance seemed to go down quicker then normal.

I went online and I see I am being charged for:

Virgin Xtras at 2/day I never asked for that.

A ringtone download [I only use phone on vibrate.]

Charges for 25 calls to numbers that don't exist.

E=2EG:
10/03/2005
03:38 PM 001819 00:01 VOICE -$0.25

Anyone else notice anything unusual on their Virgin Web logs? Before
I call them, I would like to know if I am the only one.

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "EPIC Alert 12.21"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "NYS AG Spitzer ... Settles With Spyer/Scammer/Sleazer"
May be reply: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page