TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?

Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:21:12 -0700

Gordon S. Hlavenka wrote:

> So, what do I do now? Obviously I'm going to call Qwest back and
> raise whatfor, but then what?

Switch.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Daryl Gibson: "Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Intel Announces Record Revenue of $9.96 Billion; EPS of 32 Cents"
May be in reply to: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"