TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?

Re: Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
17 Oct 2005 16:43:59 -0000

I just tried 212 976 1212 from my Lingo VoIP phone and I got a
recording saying that I can't call that number using my choice of
phone company, and if I want to call it I should either switch to
Verizon or call a 900 number that they read twice at "only 99
cents/min."

R's,

John

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Alamogordo Telephone Office"
Go to Previous message: Nospam: "Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?"