TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: United States Says No! Internet is Ours!

Re: United States Says No! Internet is Ours!

Kenneth P. Stox (ken@stox.org)
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:39:32 GMT

Am I the only one who is ROFLMAO about this? There is nothing
preventing other nations and/or organizations from setting up their
own root servers. It amazes me how much press this issue has gotten
recently.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: U.S. FTC Sues New Hampshire 'Spyware' Operation"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "MCI Accepts Verizon Offer"
May be in reply to: Bradley S. Klapper: "United States Says No! Internet is Ours!"