TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can't Trust Spyware Protection?

Re: Can't Trust Spyware Protection?

George Berger (gberger@his.com)
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:46:42 -0400

In article <telecom24.444.11@telecom-digest.org>, hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
wrote:

> Why can't the operating systems be set up to block them out?

They can, and they exist. They're called Mac Panther (OS 10.3.x) and
Tiger (OS 10.4.x).

George

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
-- Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman (attributed)

Go to Next message: beavis: "Re: Can't Trust Spyware Protection?"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: VOIP Service Providers?"
May be in reply to: Andrew Brandt: "Can't Trust Spyware Protection?"