TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: VOIP Service Providers?

VOIP Service Providers?

Dan (dan@nospam.com)
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:13:18 -0500

Hi,

I currently have Vonage for the last 4 months and have noticed the
quality degrade and problems increase. I am thinking of switching to
Packet8, but would like to hear others' opinions.

Thanks,

Dan

Go to Next message: Gordon Burditt: "Re: Change MAC Address Can Change IP Address of a Machine?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Bell Labs Details 100-Gbit Ethernet Over Optical Fiber"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: VOIP Service Providers?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page