TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Motorola Bag phone

Motorola Bag phone

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:05:59 GMT

I have one of these. Don't use it at all; it is not digital.

Pretty good condition, no battery with it, just pugs in to lighter in a
car. It was on BellSouth Mobility, but with you try to use it it says
it is not registered with Verizon.

If someone wants to pay me to pack it up and ship it to them, let me
know, I can send pictures if you like.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I certainly have the required power
supply even though I do not have a car/cigarette lighter. I wonder
how it would work on Cingular Wireless here in Kansas? PAT]

Go to Next message: Michael Kahn: "Cyber Cons, Not Vandals Now Behind Viruses"
Go to Previous message: William Warren: "Re: When it Rains, it Pours ...."
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: Bob Vaughan: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: David L: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
May be reply: Dave Hunter: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page