TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Roaming Charges

Re: Roaming Charges

Mike (malibumike@hotmailnospam.com)
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:35:13 GMT

JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com says:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:39:50 GMT, Kevin Lindow
> <KevLindow@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

No way would I pay them. So your phone indicates whether a call is
considered a roaming call and you claim your phone didn't say roaming
when making calls. I would tell your phone company to shove it. I
don't know about your credit if you refuse to pay but this is about
principle.

As for calling the family, get another plan that has a sweet long-
distance service. I recommend using a service called OneSuite
(www.onesuite.com). I am under the impression that you can use it with
a cell phone, but you might want to confirm. I use it when I am using
my home phone to call friends in Italy. Kevin, in the long term you
will most likely have to pay the bill but for now I would fight
it.

Malibu Mike

Go to Next message: ranck@vt.edu: "Re: Roaming Charges"
Go to Previous message: Randolph E. Schmid: "Katrina Called Most Destructive U.S. Storm Ever"
May be in reply to: Kevin Lindow: "Roaming Charges"