TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration

Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration

burris (responder@comcast.net)
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:04:00 -0400

Carl Navarro wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:28:19 -0500, Debbie DKTubiolo
> <debbietubiolo89@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a

> <<<< snipping away the sniping >>>>>

> Dear Pat and Debbie,

> Debbie,

> You can submit this to any and all newsgroups you like, but political
> crap is best appreciated in politcal forums. Or hang out in
> alt.obituaries.

> Pat,

> Please do your job and edit. You are slipping.

> Carl Navarro

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Actually, Debbie is not to be blamed.
> She is a member of another list to which I belong, and she sent that
> item around with one of those 'pass it along to all your friends'
> tags. Considering that Debbie and I share certain parts of the same
> agenda (?!) I took her suggestion and 'passed it along'. If you took
> umbrage to it, I am sorry! Seriously. PAT]

Not everyone took umbrage.

I not only thought it was right on the mark and quite funny, but took
the liberty of sending it to my list of correspondents who also got a
good laugh.

Would be nice if our administration hung out in the types of forums
suggested by the offended poster.

burris

Go to Next message: Kenneth Li: "Microsoft in Talks on AOL Link"
Go to Previous message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page