TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bush Takes Responsibility For Katrina Blunders

Re: Bush Takes Responsibility For Katrina Blunders

Henry (henry999@eircom.net)
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:50:20 +0300

Lara Jakes Jordan <ap@telecom-digest.org> wrote:

> By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer

> President Bush said Tuesday that "I take responsibility" for failures
> in dealing with Hurricane Katrina...

Yes, but ... what does that _mean_, really? 'I take responsibility ...'

In a parliamentary system, it would mean that he RESIGNS,
forthwith. In this case, absolutely nothing substantial is going to
happen. Yes, 'Brownie' is out but ...I said, nothing _substantial_.

The American people had an accountability moment and that was last
November.

' ... hereby issue a full and free pardon for anything he did or may have
done while serving ...' blah blah blah

Corruptiion from top to bottom.

cheers,

Henry

Go to Next message: Carl Navarro: "Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration"
Go to Previous message: Matteo: "Re: Lucent TNT Max or APX 8000"
May be in reply to: Lara Jakes Jordan: "Bush Takes Responsibility For Katrina Blunders"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page