TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Roaming Charges

Roaming Charges

Kevin Lindow (KevLindow@nospamgmail.com)
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:39:50 GMT

I have a situation regarding my cell phone company. I contacted my
cell phone service and discussed "roaming" charges before I went cross
country. The phone company told me if the cell phone didn't show
"roaming" on the phone that the call would stand as a local
call. Well, I just got the bill and it is 300 bucks, full of "roaming"
charges. I swear only one call indicated "roaming." Should I pay the
bill and shutup and chalk it up as experience or should I refuse to
pay the bill? And, in the meantime, how do I make phone calls to
friends and family back home -- without racking up more "roaming"
charges?

Kevin

Go to Next message: Mark Hall: "SBC, Verizon, Qwest Quake in Fear"
Go to Previous message: reuters@telecom-digest.org> : "Gripes From Skype Users After eBay Buyout"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Mike: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: ranck@vt.edu: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Ken Abrams: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Ken Abrams: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Roaming Charges"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Roaming Charges"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page