TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Microsoft, Google Face Off in Court

Re: Microsoft, Google Face Off in Court

Danny Burstein (dannyb@panix.com)
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:46:25 UTC

In <telecom24.407.7@telecom-digest.org> Reuters News Wire
<reuters@telecom-digest.org> writes:

> Attorneys for Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc. faced off in court on
> Tuesday over whether an executive familiar with the world's largest
> software maker's plans in China could begin working for the search
> engine leader.

[ snip ]

We saw the same silliness with Sprint and (some other company whose
name escapes me) about two years ago, where they had filed lawsuits
back and forth to prevent somone from moving over.

I'm just flabbergasted that companies really believe that their entire
future fate is so dependent on single individuals.

What'll they do in the case of, oh, an auto accident, or a heart
attack ...>

dannyb@panix.com

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Unwanted Calls"
Go to Previous message: Dale Neiburg: "Re: Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Microsoft, Google Face Off in Court"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page