TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Mark Cuccia From New Orleans is Safe

Mark Cuccia From New Orleans is Safe

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:12:41 -0700

This may be of interest to folks on CDT/Telecom Digest:

> From a yahoo list:

To all list members concerned about Mark Cuccia:

Mark Cuccia is safe and sound. Mark called me at 8 AM this morning
(Wednesday). His apartment did not get flooded and he is fine.

Today has been the first day that he has been able to get a cell
signal since the hurricane and subsequent flood. He is still without
electrical power.

However, please do not call Mark right now, as he is saving battery
power on his cell phone and reception is still spotty.

He plans on leaving New Orleans to stay at his aunt in New Iberia, LA.
He said he will call me when he reaches his aunt's house. If he is
still not able to send out a message, I'll send a message at that time
that he has made it out of New Orleans.

Please let others know that he is safe and sound.

Dave Perrussel
Webmaster - Telephone World
http://www.dmine.com/phworld

Go to Next message: totojepast@razdva.cz: "OpenWengo: Open Source Alternative for Skype?"
Go to Previous message: R. W. Bytheway, Jr.: "Unwanted Calls"
May be reply: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Mark Cuccia From New Orleans is Safe"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page