TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism?

Re: Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism?

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:10:09 -0500

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> There's been a great deal of criticism of the response of
> 'government', especially the Federal level, to help the flood victims.

I have concerns with Bush's personal response to this disaster, which
threatened thousands, as well as a third of our energy supply (from
the gulf), when it is compared to his response to the single life of
Terry Schavio.

I wish this country had a better leader. So far only Gen. Honore has
gotten any positives on leadership.

Go to Next message: John L. Shelton: "Re: Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism?"
Go to Previous message: Mark Halper: "The Mobile Snatchers"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism?"