TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Dear comp.dcom.telecom Readers

Re: Dear comp.dcom.telecom Readers

mc (mc_no_spam@uga.edu)
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:03:01 -0400

"mc" <mc_no_spam@uga.edu> wrote in message

>I thought this (comp.dcom.telecom) was a moderated newsgroup.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I kept the 'Re:' on the subject line of
> this message because even though _I_ did not see this message at all
> (it may have fallen in the spam trash basket here and gone
> unobserved), apparently _some people_ got the original comment. If
> anyone wants to tell me what the _original message_ was all about, I
> will be most appreciative.

It was a long political exhortation. Thanks for confirming that he faked
his way around the moderation process.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are quite welcome (to the confirmation),
and of course (but of course!) there are no hard feelings. PAT]

Go to Next message: Bruce L. Bergman: "Re: Dear comp.dcom.telecom Readers"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: dear comp.dcom.telecom readers"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page