TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is it Sp*m if They Are Offering to Set You Up as a Sp*mmer?

Re: Is it Sp*m if They Are Offering to Set You Up as a Sp*mmer?

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:32:26 GMT

Hudson Leighton wrote:

> Received the following email today, names and address removed to protect
> the guilty.

> ******

> BulletProof server:

> Fresh IPs
> 1024MB RAM
> P4 CPU
> 72GB SCSI
> Dedicated 100M fiber
> Unlimited Data Transfer
> Any software
> Based in China
> US$599.00 for per month

> May use the server for:

> Bulk Hosting
> Direct Mailing

> We also supply Target list according to your
> order and sending out your message for you.

> *****

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I've been thinking I should write a
> note to those people and ask them how many netters take them up on
> their offer to 'rent their server' for direct mail purposes. If
> they can get $599 per customer/month it would pay me to discontinue
> this Digest and turn my computer totally into a 'bullet proof' direct
> spam -- err, I mean, mail server. Even just one customer per month
> would pay off better for me than this Digest does at $599 each. PAT]

Problem is we know where you live and what you look like. Remember the
guy is Russia!!!!

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That you do know about me. I still do
not understand why ICANN does not do a re-alignment of the general
domain naming system, to put things more in line with where they
really are: Suggested TLDs would be '.sex, .scam,' and '.spam' to make
a full transition to the kind of internet Vint Cerf and Esther Dyson
have always dreamed of having. PAT]