TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

mc (mc_no_spam@uga.edu)
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:33:34 -0400

*chuckle* Look up "garotte" in the dictionary.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: My Websters Unabridged says it is a
Spanish word meaning to strangle someone by a device around the
person's neck which continually gets tighter and tighter as the
screws holding it together are turned in place. Sounds like an
awful way to die, IMO, but perhaps our next correspondent in this
issue of the Digest will volunteer to be the executioner. Take it
away, Steve ..... PAT]

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Last Laugh! Another Huge Money Making Idea!!!"
Go to Previous message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"