TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:49:43 -0700

TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

> And that was my weekend, how was yours?

Interesting -- drove home from Palmdale, CA to Apple Valley, CA in a pounding
rainstorm, with many of our fine desert roads flooded out, but I can't
figure out how to make that story on-topic for this newsgroup. :D

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: On topic? Not a problem. I suppose if
many roads were flooded out, chances are likely some phone lines were
down also. PAT]

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
Go to Previous message: David LaRue: "Re: Your exiting weekend"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"