TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Classic Six-Button Keysets - Cost During 1970s

Re: Classic Six-Button Keysets - Cost During 1970s

BV124@aol.com
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:53:31 EDT

Joe of Seattle wrote:

> And as far as "hunt" goes Telco (Southwestern Bell in particular)
> did not want to give me hunt on a residential line with sequential
> line numbers when I had two lines. Actually it doesn't matter if
> it's sequential or not. Even #5 Crossbar had "jump" hunt readily
> available. In any case they didn't want to provision my residential
> line with hunt capability.

SBC gave it to me, for non-sequential lines, in Glendale, California
for $.38/month. I don't know if it was a "true" hunt or what they
advertise as "busy call forwarding." In any event, they charged me
$38.00 labor to install it! And then they refused to "alias" the
voice mail to the 1st line from the 2nd line. They sure aren't the
Pacific Tel or AT&T of old. I'm with you Pat, I hate those people.

Go to Next message: Bob Vaughan: "Re: Classic Six-Button Keysets - Cost During 1970s"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Telephone Exchange Usage in Low-Volume States"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page