TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Wired Are A Rude Bunch

Re: The Wired Are A Rude Bunch

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 00:01:24 -0700

Steven Lichter wrote:

> There was a letter to the editor in the Press-Enterprise here in
> Riverside, Ca. today. Someone wrote about being hit by a shopping
> card in a market here by a woman using her cell phone, the person took
> it away and shut it off, then the lady called the party she was taking
> to and said that SHE had been interrupted by a rude person.

Good thing she wasn't about an hour further north, because if she'd
run into me up here I probably would have done physical damage to the
phone before giving it back to her. :)

I try extremely hard *not* to be rude when I'm using my phone in a
public place, and I wish other people would too (though I don't expect
it; I know better).

> cart and talking, she never even know she had hit me, that one was not
> as lucky, I got up, took the phone from her and smashed it on the
> floor, she went nuts, but other pointed out that she had run me down
> and kept going, would that be considered hit and run?

Good for you. :)

Steve in Apple Valley

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Carl Navarro: "Re: Pay Phone Providers"
Go to Previous message: Dean M.: "Re: Calling All Luddites"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "The Wired Are A Rude Bunch"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page