TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:00:37 -0700

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 09:16:26 +1000, A User
<serge-newnew2715@mailblocks.com> wrote:

> I am going to be visiting Northern California shortly. I am trying to
> find out what carriers have GSM coverage in 95437 Fort Bragg
> California. Is there a database that might be able to help?

According to Wireless Advisor http://www.wirelessadvisor.com for
that ZIP the GSM providers would be T-Mobile and Cingular.

Go to Next message: Dean M.: "Re: Calling All Luddites"
Go to Previous message: A User: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be in reply to: A User: "How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"