TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Apple to Add Trusted Computing to the New Kernel?

Re: Apple to Add Trusted Computing to the New Kernel?

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:48:19 GMT

Monty Solomon wrote:

> Cory Doctorow

> People working with early versions of the forthcoming Intel-based
> MacOS X operating system have discovered that Apple's new kernel makes
> use of Intel's Trusted Computing hardware. If this "feature" appears
> in a commercial, shipping version of Apple's OS, they'll lose me as a
> customer -- I've used Apple computers since 1979 and have a Mac
> tattooed on my right bicep, but this is a deal-breaker.

> http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/31/apple_to_add_trusted.html

Apple is going to lose a lot of it fans when they switch.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Use of a Mysterious Cookie Irks Some Internet Users"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Credit Reports, was Re: AT&T Customers Taken Over By Alltel"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Apple to Add Trusted Computing to the New Kernel?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page