TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: AUDIX Message to Two Mailboxes

AUDIX Message to Two Mailboxes

stewartmcewen@hotmail.com
2 Aug 2005 07:34:00 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I wondered if anyone could let me know of a way of having a message
delivered to two mailboxes at once on the audix system.

I have a client who have a small office and they wish for the two
directors to be able to pick up each others voicemail.

I have tried to explain that you can change to a different mailbox my
doing **7,once logged in, and then enter the extension details.

But the problem is we have just migrated from call express where the
option was straight forward (simple check box) and a copy of the
message was saved in each mailbox.

Of course as it was available before, the client wishes it available
now ... sigh!

Anyone out there know if this is possible? I have checked the Avaya
documentation and done a search on the web, but no joy.

Thanks a great deal in advance.

Regards,

Stewart

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Cisco Releases Software Patch"
Go to Previous message: Eric Auchard: "WebEx Communications Purchases intranet.com"
May be reply: Pete Romfh: "Re: AUDIX Message to Two Mailboxes"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page