TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Use of a Mysterious Cookie Irks Some Internet Users

Re: Use of a Mysterious Cookie Irks Some Internet Users

David Quinton (usenet_2005D_email@REMOVETHISBITbizorg.co.uk)
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 08:02:50 +0100

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:03:11 -0400, Monty Solomon <monty@roscom.com>
wrote:

> A fair amount of Web know-how was required for users to discover
> that Omniture owned the 2o7.net Web address.

Domain Name: 2O7.NET
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.OMNITURE.COM
Name Server: NS2.OMNITURE.COM
Updated Date: 23-jun-2005
Creation Date: 29-sep-2000
Expiration Date: 29-sep-2010

Wow. I have a "fair amount of of web know-how" ...

Locate your Mobile phone: <http://www.bizorg.co.uk/news.html>
Great gifts: <http://www.ThisBritain.com/ASOS_popup.html>

Go to Next message: news.rsvl.unisys.com: "Re: Use of a Mysterious Cookie Irks Some Internet Users"
Go to Previous message: John McHarry: "Re: Bell System and GTE Telephone Operator?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Use of a Mysterious Cookie Irks Some Internet Users"