TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cincinnati Bell Sets 'New Rules' in Wireless Plan

Re: Cincinnati Bell Sets 'New Rules' in Wireless Plan

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:54:39 -0700

James Pilcher wrote:

> By James Pilcher, Enquirer staff writer

> New Plan:

> Cincinnati Bell will unveil Monday a new calling plan, allowing
> unlimited calls to and from any Bell wireless or land-line number
> within the local calling area.

Companies like Cricket and MetroPCS are already doing this. Northcoast
PCS does it upstate, in Columbus and Cleveland (I used to be a
customer of theirs), and a former boss of mine in Cleveland is
presumably still on the Alltel $69.99 plan that allows unlimited local
calling. (Alltel offers similar plans in other markets, too.)

CintiBell's a little late ...

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Cell Phone For VOIP - Home Device Imitates Provider Signal"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Unauthorized Remote Access to Answering Machine"
May be in reply to: James Pilcher: "Cincinnati Bell Sets 'New Rules' in Wireless Plan"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page