TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: TV Telephone History

Re: TV Telephone History

J.P. (jp@jpnearl.com.nospam)
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:50:24 -0400

Paul Coxwell wrote:

>> While watching TV Land, I realized I could learn about the
>> phone-wealth of various TV families.

> I think there were four phones in the Stevens household in Bewitched
> -- One in the kitchen, one in the bedroom, one in Darrin's den, and a
> green WE 500 set which normally sat atop the TV in the living room.

For a while on Bewitched (1969, I believe), there was a white WE
touch-tone set with only ten buttons (missing * and #).

J.P. Wing

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: TV Telephone History"
Go to Previous message: Doug Faunt N6TQS: "CT301 Service Manual"
May be in reply to: John L. Shelton: "TV Telephone History"