TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info
26 Jul 2005 07:57:34 -0700

George wrote:

> But I'm having trouble finding reviews of particularly the smaller
> companies or resellers. Where can I go to find that? Is there a
> newsgroup? I'm talking about companies like Everdial/Primus, which
> I currenly use as a dial-around, or maybe Americom. And I'm
> particularly interested in honest dealing and customer service.
> Assuming there still is such a thing.

Maybe your current dial around is a good deal.

We use OneSuite. Incredibly low long distance phone rates. As low as
USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for
calls from home or cell phone. Compare the rates at
https://www.OneSuite.com/ No monthly fee or minimum. Use
Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: FREEoffer23 for FREE time

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules""
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: TV Telephone History"
May be in reply to: George: "Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page