TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. (spamtrap100@comcast.net)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:43:57 -0600

George <gh424NO824SPAM@cox.net> wrote:

> Beginning in September, all of SBC's LD calling plans will have a
> monthly charge, so I need to find a new home -- one that will only
> charge me for calls, with no monthly fee or minimum. Assuming there
> still is such a thing.

I've been very pleased with Pioneer Telephone for 2 or 3 years now --
www.pioneertelephone.com

Don't confuse the URL with similar sounding ones.

No referral credit, no relation, just like the company.

Go to Next message: Daniel AJ Sokolov: "Re: VoIP Intercom?"
Go to Previous message: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"
May be in reply to: George: "Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?"