TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You

Re: Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You

Julian Thomas (blackhole@jt-mj.net)
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:21:30 -0400

In <20050715014812.D09EB14F10@massis.lcs.mit.edu>, on 07/14/05 at
09:48 PM, editor@telecom-digest.org typed:

> I would worry about the security of the wireless connection.

Hopefully (I have no info on this) they use some form of encryption,
just as ATM transactions are heavily encrypted to avoid problems with
wiretapping.

Julian Thomas: http://jt-mj.net
In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!
Warpstock 2005: Hershey, Pa. October 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

One virus, two virii, three viriii, four viriv ...
(Rob Slade) - Nine virix (jt)

Go to Next message: Patrick Townson: "Camelot on the Moon - From Our Archives"
Go to Previous message: John Smith: "Re: Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You"