TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SunRocket VOIP Comments?

Re: SunRocket VOIP Comments?

AntwainBarbour (ukcats4218016@yahoo.com)
13 Jul 2005 13:53:45 -0700

jmeissen@aracnet.com wrote:

> Back in November of last year there was an announcement posted here
> about Sunrocket VOIP http://www.sunrocket.com . I don't recall
> seeing anything about them since.

> Does anyone have any opinions, good or bad, about their service?

> John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

I've had SunRocket since December I think and have been very pleased
so far. The price is pretty much unbeatable and the customer support
is very friendly and helpful. I'd say i've saved about $350 so far
having switched to them.

Go to Next message: Gary Novosielski: "Re: Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You"
Go to Previous message: Diamond Dave: "Re: Non-Bell ESS?"
May be in reply to: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "SunRocket VOIP Comments?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page