TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VoIP Phone Home?

Re: VoIP Phone Home?

Fred Atkinson (fatkinson@mishmash.com)
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:55:30 GMT

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:39:44 GMT, Marc Popek <LVMarc@Att.Net> wrote:

> Mostly the cost difference and the convenience.

> Marc

> Fred Atkinson <fatkinson@mishmash.com> wrote in message

>> Why not just get a two-line RJ-14 type telephone?

>> Fred

Well, you can go to Radio Shack and get a very nice two line GE phone
with caller ID, speakerphone, and a bunch of other features for about
fifty dollars. I just got one because I'm going to have two different
VOIP services at my new place in NC for a while. When I have the
bucks, I'm going to get another one, too.

I used to be leary of phones being sold by Radio Shack. But what I've
seen there lately has been an improvement. It used to be off brands.
But now there's not so many different model phones but a few good ones
insteads.

Fred

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Sex Scene Stirs up Fuss Over Grand Theft Auto"
May be in reply to: fiatlux: "VoIP Phone Home?"