TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SunRocket VOIP Comments?

Re: SunRocket VOIP Comments?

burris (responder@comcast.net)
Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:13:11 -0400

jmeissen@aracnet.com wrote:

> Back in November of last year there was an announcement posted here
> about Sunrocket VOIP http://www.sunrocket.com . I don't recall
> seeing anything about them since.

> Does anyone have any opinions, good or bad, about their service?

> John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

I have them for about 5 months now and am very pleased. Sure, they
have an occasional crash and perhaps they don't have every feature you
would like, but ... $199.00 for the year, including everything ...

A few forums to consider:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/voip

http://www.sunrocketforum.com/index.php?

http://www.talkaboutvoip.com/forums/index.php?

Go to Next message: Newswire: "Microsoft Rewards Sasser Worm Informants"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Google Earth Thrills With Photos, Stunts, But How Practical?"
May be in reply to: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "SunRocket VOIP Comments?"