TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users

Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users

Chasman (xarush@omelas.com)
3 Jul 2005 13:24:42 -0700

I currently use Vonage and I am thinking of switching to Packet8.

The functionality I need is quite simple. I need 4 phones. One central
line. But this is the most important. I want people who call in to be
able to route themselves by either their interest and or the name of
the person they want. Can it do this?

ie

Press 1 for support (it then goes on a hunt through three extensions
and then on to VM)
Press 2 for Sales (it goes onto one extension and then onto voice mail)
Press 3 for a name directory

Etc

Then route the call appropriately. Please any information is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Chasman

Go to Next message: Chasman: "Direcway Internet Experience Anyone?"
Go to Previous message: JeffW: "Panasonic T7436 and K1234"
May be reply: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page