TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Annoyances ... (was: Cellular Jamming? Think Again.)

Annoyances ... (was: Cellular Jamming? Think Again.)

Al Gillis (alg@aracnet.com)
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:37:14 -0700

Carl Zwanzig <zbang@radix.net> wrote in message

> John McHarry <jmcharry@comcast.net> wrote:
Snip, SNip ...

> Unfortunately, it's proven difficult, if not impossible, to legistate
> taste, politeness, tact, or morality. OTOH, I wouldn't mind a slide
> flashing up on the screen saying "Turn your d*nm phone off!!" the
> first time one rings.

> z!

Sometimes, when I'm dreaming, I wish for a small electronics package
in my trunk with a button on the dashboard that, when activated, will
seek out and irreparably smoke any receiver, amplifier and speaker
that is causing loud THUMP, THUMP, THUMP sounds within an 800 yard
radius, I pray for this device in particular when I'm next to them at
a long stop light!

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Using Comcast to Host Web Site"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "BellSouth Ramps up Fiber Rollout"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page