TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month

Re: SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month

Sid Zafran (szafran@eudoramail.com)
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:17:00 GMT

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:36:07 -0000, bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

> In article <telecom24.287.4@telecom-digest.org>,
> <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote:

...snip...

> The "Universal Service Fee" shouldn't apply if DSL is being added as a
> 'shared' service on the POTS pair. You're already paying that as part
> of the POTS service.

Not so. See telecom22.700.9@telecom-digest.org

That is one of my principal complaints with SBC and its devious
billing practices.

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "16 to 25? Pentagon Has Your Number, and More"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Cardholders Kept in Dark After Breach -- Washington Post"
May be in reply to: jrefactors@hotmail.com: "SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page