TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NFL in Talks With Sprint, Others for Wireless Video

Re: NFL in Talks With Sprint, Others for Wireless Video

jmeissen@aracnet.com
22 Jun 2005 00:35:58 GMT

Telecom dailyLead from USTA <usta@dailylead.com> wrote:

> Telecom dailyLead from USTA
> June 21, 2005
> http://www.dailylead.com/latestIssue.jsp?i=22505&l=2017006

> TODAY'S HEADLINES

> NEWS OF THE DAY
> * NFL in talks with Sprint, others for wireless video deals

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: What exactly is supposed to be
> 'wireless video'? Isn't that just a wireless cam (such as I
> have a couple of) one for the back yard birds and one for my
> weather station http://weatherforecast.us.tf or is it something
> a bit more elegant and fancy?

In this context I believe they are referring to delivery of live
streaming video content to an appropriately capable cell phone (or
similar device).

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Bell Divestiture"
Go to Previous message: Dan Lanciani: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page