TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?

Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?

Stanley Ulbrych (stanri@yahoo.com)
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:50:42 -0400

On 21 Jun 2005 04:38:35 -0700, totojepast <totojepast@atlas.cz> wrote:

> Would you recommend me Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com for Skype video
> calls?

While vskype is stll beta and needs work, I like it over vidio4skype.
Vskype has a better picture. I like the ability to hold a video
conference with two or more people. And once installed, you can
activate the program while in Skype

Go to Next message: Dan Lanciani: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: XO Communications"
May be in reply to: totojepast: "Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?"