TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Book Review: Essential Guide to Telecommunications - Dodd

Book Review: Essential Guide to Telecommunications - Dodd

TELECOM Digest Editor (ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu)
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:02:28 EDT

A new reference book for all of you I highly recommend:

Annabel Z. Dodd's
The Essential Guide to Telecommunications, Fourth Edition

It is described in detail at http://telecom-digest.org/doddbook.html
and it can also be ordered direct from the publisher, Prentice Hall.

http://www.phptr.com/title/0131487256 is a detailed description of the
book, and chapter 1 has been placed on line here in .pdf format.

Ms. Dodd is a professor of telecommunications in the Boston area, and
she has been on the Digest mailing list for a long time, and I under-
stand will be contributing to our discussions here from time to time.
Please check out her credentials at
http://telecom-digest.org/doddbook.html then also check out her
web site and welcome her to our discussions.

PAT