TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: ISP Hunting

Re: ISP Hunting

J Kelly (jkelly@*newsguy.com)
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:45:09 -0500

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:47:15 -0600, DevilsPGD <spamsucks@crazyhat.net>
wrote:

> I'm eyeballing dialup access through ISP.COM which offers $8.95 - 56K
> Regular Dial-up -- any thoughts, good or bad? Can I do better?

> Any thoughts?

I used ISP.com for a couple years, I dropped them last month when I
switched to using Newsguy.com (I already had been using Newsguy for
years for Newsgroup access) to save a few bucks. I used ISP.com over
Newsguy at first due to the extra POPs available that Newsguy didn't
have. I no longer need those extra POPs.

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Ping Between PC Through PABX"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Bell Divestiture"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "ISP Hunting"