TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

Re: Power Strips for Home Networks

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:32:09 -0500

Fred Atkinson <fatkinson@mishmash.com> wrote:

> I suspect that some of you are experiencing this or have already
> solved it. So, maybe one of you can tell me where I can find
> something to solve this problem.

www.cyberguys.com part number 121 2510 or search for
"liberator" and find a bunch of solutions.

Here is a clunky url which may work.

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=121+2510&dept=lch28&search=1ca54&child=

Go to Next message: David Wolff: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
Go to Previous message: David B. Horvath, CCP: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Power Strips for Home Networks"