TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: XO Communications

XO Communications

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:00:00 CDT

We had an outage today involving them and Verizon in San Bernardino,
California. Anyone know anything about this. The only thing I could get
out of them was that 3 DS3's were lost. I would think that there would
have been backups and they would have been able to reroute within a
few minutes.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: AOL Users Most Likely to Make Zombie of Your Computer"
Go to Previous message: Gary: "Broadvoice"
May be reply: Al Gillis: "Re: XO Communications"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: XO Communications"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: XO Communications"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: XO Communications"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: XO Communications"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page