TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Send Text Message to a Russian Cell Phone

Send Text Message to a Russian Cell Phone

cronept (placentia@gmail.com)
16 Jun 2005 13:56:06 -0700

Hi,

I have a friend who is in Russia. I am in the states. She is using a
GSM cell phone. I am wondering if I can send text message to her from
the Internet? I tried AIM but I do not know how to send to a cellphone
outside the US. Does anybody know any websites or any software can do
that? Thanks alot. I appciate it.

Jim

Go to Next message: Gary: "Broadvoice"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Project Seeks to Bring Rural India Online"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Send Text Message to a Russian Cell Phone"
May be reply: John Cummings: "Re: Send Text Message to a Russian Cell Phone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page