TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cellular Phone Spam

Re: Cellular Phone Spam

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
15 Jun 2005 10:22:34 -0700

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: 'The hole through which
> spammers collect new addresses' is usually some technical employee (at
> the email system in question) has cut a deal with some spammer to
> provide them with new account names.

Doesn't it bother people that employees are leaking confidential
information that results in inconvenience and higher cost to
customers?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Somehow I doubt that the miscreant
employee tells his supervisor what he is doing in his spare time.
Or hell, maybe it _is_ his supervisor who is doing it. And what do
you mean about 'inconvenience and higher cost'? Any real man knows
how to fix his computer to get rid of all that stuff and run faster
than ever; either that or he just accepts his lot in life and calls
it quits. After all, we cannot tell other sites how to do business.
PAT]

Go to Next message: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: Cellular Phone Spam"
Go to Previous message: Charles Cryderman: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Cellular Phone Spam"