TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can Verizon Phone be Used With Bell Mobility in Canada?

Re: Can Verizon Phone be Used With Bell Mobility in Canada?

Mark Crispin (MRC@CAC.Washington.EDU)
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:22:25 -0700

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, aqabbas@yahoo.com wrote:

> Can a Verizon phone be used with Bell Mobility in Canada? I know they
> both use CDMA. I am specifialy interested in the Kyocera 7135.

Technically, a Verizon phone can be used. Verizon phones are
completely unlocked.

Administratively, it is up to Bell Mobility whether or not they will
accept a phone that they did not sell. I know that Telus Mobility
does not.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Can Verizon Phone be Used With Bell Mobility in Canada?"
Go to Previous message: nospam4me@mytrashmail.com: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
May be in reply to: aqabbas@yahoo.com: "Can Verizon Phone be Used With Bell Mobility in Canada?"