TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Digest New Sponsorship

Re: Digest New Sponsorship

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:05:35 -0400

TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

> I am pleased to welcome a new sponsor to the TELECOM Digest as of
> today. Main Resource http://www.MainResource.com has signed on
> to serve readers here. I will let Alisa Meredith explain about
> their products:

> http://www.MainResource.com - Buy Refurbished Comdial, Executone,
> Inter-tel, Isoetec, Premier and Toshiba telecom equipment on-line
> or by phone. Also offering unused PCS Digital systems. All our
> refurbished equipment and our repairs are covered by a one-year warranty.

> Also at http://www.MyHeadsets.com - Buy GN Netcom, Inter-tel,
> Plantronics and VXI headsets; you can search by brand or type.

> =======================

> You can see Ms. Meredith's ad on our home page,
> http://telecom-digest.org in the far right hand column.

> I hope all readers will stop in to say hello and review the products
> offered at Main Resource. The shop is coincidentally located in the
> State of Maine, 74 Evergreen Drive, Portland, ME 04103.

Awsome. Very nice experience to go to a telecom website and instantly
see a picture of a phone that is identical to the one sitting next to my
monitor (an Inter-Tel 4500 executive keyset, for any who care to know).

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I guess Ms. Meredith sells those things
after they are refurbished, and I suspect a lot cheaper than when they
were new. Thanks for checking out http://www.mainresource.com and
considering her when you need telecom equipment. And don't forget, for
whatever energy it takes for moving your mouse a bit and clicking
a couple times, you can also feed a dog or a cat in an animal shelter
with no other obligations at http://theanimalrescuesite.com . PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Internet Telephony Grows With Do-it-Yourself Help"
Go to Previous message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be in reply to: (no name): "Digest New Sponsorship"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page