TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Altigen Workgroup Outbound Caller ID

Altigen Workgroup Outbound Caller ID

citius21j@yahoo.com
10 Jun 2005 11:20:29 -0700

Hi,

Could someone please help me with this. We are using the ALTIGEN
SYSTEM We have 2 workgroups set up for two separate businesses we are
running. I have entered two different transmitted CID numbers for
them but they dont seem to be displayed when an agent logged into the
workgroup is making an outbound call. It seems to pull up the
transmitted CID number for the agent. Please guide me as how to get
the different business number show up when the agent is making
outbound call from the workgroup.

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Nortel's President Resigns"
Go to Previous message: Choreboy: "Bellsouth Caller ID"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Altigen Workgroup Outbound Caller ID"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page