TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Digest New Sponsorship

Digest New Sponsorship

(no name) ((no email))
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:57:06 -0400

I am pleased to welcome a new sponsor to the TELECOM Digest as of
today. Main Resource http://www.MainResource.com has signed on
to serve readers here. I will let Alisa Meredith explain about
their products:

http://www.MainResource.com - Buy Refurbished Comdial, Executone,
Inter-tel, Isoetec, Premier and Toshiba telecom equipment on-line
or by phone. Also offering unused PCS Digital systems. All our
refurbished equipment and our repairs are covered by a one-year warranty.

Also at http://www.MyHeadsets.com - Buy GN Netcom, Inter-tel,
Plantronics and VXI headsets; you can search by brand or type.

=======================

You can see Ms. Meredith's ad on our home page,
http://telecom-digest.org in the far right hand column.

I hope all readers will stop in to say hello and review the products
offered at Main Resource. The shop is coincidentally located in the
State of Maine, 74 Evergreen Drive, Portland, ME 04103.

========================

In other web site changes/additions, sometimes when I am very angry,
as I was after putting out the earlier issue on Thursday, #258, I
look for ways to improve our own site here. I look for ways I can be
of service to the internet community, and I did that today with a few
new PSAs, or Public Service Announcments. I happen to believe that
each of us who are entrusted with name space on the internet have
certain obligations to do things to help the overall community at
large. These are not profit-making things, but simple attempts to be
of service.

For one, I repaired the link to the Hunger Site; by clicking there
each day (it is off our top, home page at http://telecom-digest.org )
you can donate food to hungry children and adults around the world;
just click where shown then read one of the messages from the Hunger
Site sponsors. Every time you click, another cup of food is given. You
do not pay anything. To see it at work now, look at
http://hungersite.com . People are not the only beings who get hungry
of course; injured and homeless animals living in shelters also need
your support. You can also make a click to
http://theanimalrescuesite.com and provide bowls of food for dogs and
cats. Again, no expense to yourself, simply read the ads provided by
Purina Chow and others who supply the actual food at no cost to the
shelters. Then last for today, I call your attention to the Missing
and Exploited Children's program, which is described on pages reached
through http://telecom-digest.org/missingkids.html .Please review the
javascript pictures there, then read about them on the page linked
through the javascript. I had to repair that Applet also to make it
work correctly.

Please review these new PSA things, human food, animal food, and
missing chidren. They are all on the front page of our web site
http://telecom-digest.org in the far right column, along with our
paid sponsors like Ms. Meredith, Mike Sandman, Judith Oppenheimer,
Oklahoma State University and MIT. Thank you!

Patrick Townson

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Digest New Sponsorship"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page