TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: T-Mobile Tzones on Motorola A630 - Really 72 Hours to Setup?

T-Mobile Tzones on Motorola A630 - Really 72 Hours to Setup?

jason@cyberpine.com
8 Jun 2005 14:30:30 -0700

It's now been 48 hours since I subscribed to T-zones $4.99.

But still get "your plan does not support this feature" when
attempting to Go to URL for wap sites I know that work.

On the phone I'm able to go to T-zones Home page and I see the T-zone
animation. But, also, when I select Games & Applications I get the
same "your plan does not support this feature" message.

T-mobile saying wait the full 72 hours ... though I got a feeling, it
never really takes this long.

Go to Next message: hizark21@yahoo.com: "MCI Now Charging Extra on Payphones When Using Phone Card!"
Go to Previous message: Robert Pierce: "Pay Phone Regulations"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: T-Mobile Tzones on Motorola A630 - Really 72 Hours to Setup?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page