TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Vonage Virtual Numbers

Vonage Virtual Numbers

Chris Farrar (cfarrar@sympatico.ca)
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:36:37 -0400

This is hard to work out, as I don't have a Hargray Telecom (
http://www.hargray.com the local landline provider,) phonebook to
reference as to local calling area. Does anyone know wheich of the
following communities that Vonage has numbers available in that are a
local call to Hilton Head Island, SC (area code 843, exchange 842)?

Charleston, SC
disto Island, SC
Folly Beach, SC
Hollywood, SC
Mount Pleasant, SC
Sullivans Island, SC
Summerville, SC
Yemassee, SC

From looking at a map of SC, Edisto Island may be close, but I can't
tell for sure.

Chris

Go to Next message: tom.cervenka@gmail.com: "New Anonymous Surfing Site (Free): anonycat.com"
Go to Previous message: gary.kremen@gmail.com: "SEX.COM Owner Responds to Charges"
May be reply: John R. Levine: "Re: Vonage Virtual Numbers"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page